International Management Studies, as the local representative of the University of Strathclyde in Greece, offers free consultation about all Postgraduate programmes, preparing your application and any documentation for acceptance to the University! Find out now everything you want to know about the available programmes, fees, funding possibilities for all Departments.
A few words about the University
– The University of Strathclyde is a pioneering, internationally renowned academic organisation that shapes and develops the business minds of tomorrow.
– Committed to providing a high-quality education and experience to all students, regardless of their background. Inspiring them to develop to their full potential, producing outstanding professional and enterprising people for industry, business and the professions.
– In the 21st century, we are also Scotland’s third largest university with an international reputation and outlook, with students and staff from over 100 countries.
– The University of Strathclyde has received a five-star rating in an international higher education ranking, with full marks in nearly two thirds of the categories assessed. The University’s score of 809 points out of a possible 1000 put it in the top bracket of the QS Stars rankings, which offer students a comprehensive picture of their institution in academic, social, economic and civic contexts
– UK Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2013/14 by Times Higher Education (THE).
A few words about the Departments
The Faculty of Engineering at Strathclyde is “First for Engineering” in Scotland and is one of the largest, best equipped engineering faculty in the UK and easily the largest in Scotland. We are renowned for our close links with industry, our outstanding teaching and research ratings, and our state of the art facilities. This means that our graduates are in demand world-wide. If you are serious about a career in engineering, this is the place to be. The portfolio of postgraduate degrees is one of the largest in the UK.
Science graduates from Strathclyde have an edge. Employers admire the quality of teaching, the facilities and the high-calibre research that has led to numerous life-changing breakthroughs. If you seek excellence and innovation, we guarantee you’ll find it here where there is an emphasis on the application of science. Alongside world-class pure research, we emphasize the application of science and career-oriented degrees.
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences includes one of Scotland’s top Law Schools and is a leading provider of professional development within the public and voluntary sector professions. It puts the student experience at its heart, striving for excellence in a research-led environment. More students train to be teachers at Strathclyde than anywhere else in Scotland. The University offers the very best start for those who will help shape the minds of tomorrow.
The Strathclyde Business School. Do you want to join the elite? Less than 1% of business schools in the world hold the Triple Crown – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditations, and Strathclyde Business School is one of them. If you have what it takes then this is the place to school yourself in business excellence. Strathclyde has the longest established business school in Scotland, where you can study a range of flexible, cross-disciplinary and specialist courses. There is a wide range of specialist Masters programmes, including our flagship MBA, as well as opportunities for research in all departments. The 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) placed Strathclyde Business School (SBS) at No 1 in Scotland and seventh in the UK.