For entry to the MBA programme you must:
- Hold a degree from a UK university, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution. If you studied for your undergraduate degree at a non-UK institution we will need a copy of your degree transcript. Professional qualifications will also be considered.
- Be at least 24 years of age
- Have a minimum of three years’ full-time postgraduate experience
Entry at Diploma level may be offered to applicants who do not hold sufficient recognized degree level qualifications, but who do:
- Hold non-degree/professional qualifications plus at least five years’ varied management experience.
- Have no formal qualifications but extensive and varied management experience (10 or more years).
- Are exceptional candidates over the age of 24 with a minimum of two years’ managerial experience. This is available only to candidates applying to routes other than full-time.