IMS College is responsible for promoting and delivering the Strathclyde MBA in Greece, More specifically, IMS provides local administrative services as well as seminars and examinations. SBS provides core teaching materials and sends Strathclyde University faculty members to Greece to run intensive seminars. All assessment is the responsibility of Strathclyde and successful participants will be awarded a University of Strathclyde Master of Business Administration. The program runs simultaneously in Glasgow (FT, PT and Flexible) as well as in the remaining 8 international centers with all assignments and exams being common for all places.
With so many postgraduate programmes on offer, the choice of school is crucial. An MBA from the University of Strathclyde’s Business School is the best investment one can make for his career as a professional manager. Strathclyde’s international reputation, combined with its high academic and selection standards, is a guarantee that the MBA will retain its value in the years to come. More specifically the University of Strathclyde is the only one with triple accreditation in Greece (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB) as well as the only one which is continuously ranked in the prestigious international Rankings (like FT & The Economist).
For entry to the MBA programme you must:
- Hold a degree from a UK university, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution. If you studied for your undergraduate degree at a non-UK institution we will need a copy of your degree transcript. Professional qualifications will also be considered.
- Be at least 24 years of age
- Have a minimum of three years’ full-time postgraduate experience
Entry at Diploma level may be offered to applicants who do not hold sufficient recognized degree level qualifications, but who do:
- Hold non-degree/professional qualifications plus at least five years’ varied management experience.
- Have no formal qualifications but extensive and varied management experience (10 or more years).
- Are exceptional candidates over the age of 24 with a minimum of two years’ managerial experience. This is available only to candidates applying to routes other than full-time.